Teqmine Patent Similarity – New User Training Webinar, Friday 15th Feb 12:30-13:30 CET (13.30-14.30 Finnish Time Zone)
Register to this hands-on 1-hour webinar to learn the basics of Teqmine Patent Similarity. The webinar is hosted by Teqmine’s Hannes Toivanen, who will walk you through how to evaluate patents, technological ideas or create a patent monitoring service. He will also show how you can create effective visualizations and other information with Teqmine to communicate effectively your analysis and conclusions.
This webinar is perfect for new users of Patent Similarity, and will provide you with full view of all of its features and some advanced features.
Programme and contents:
- Basic patent search with Teqmine AI
- How privacy and security works at Teqmine AI
- Filter results – Basic and advanced filtering techniques
- Create graphics and download graphics
- Create MyList and how to work with them.
- How to do different patent searches:
- Full patent search
- Create patent monitoring
- Ideation: How to start from vague idea and to analyze what has already been invented
This webinar is free of charge but restricted to existing Teqmine AI users, including trial users.
Register here: https://teqmine.com/events/webinar15022019/
Register by 13th of February 2019 by filling out the form above.
Registered participants will receive Webinar participation instructions by email.
Registration is optional. If you do not wish to register, you can watch the Webinar through YouTube LiveStream service via a weblink we post at our twitter account @Teqmine upon starting the webinar.