In connection with the PulpPaper18 exhibition that brings globally leading industry experts to Helsinki, TEQMINE launches its Nanocellulose Technology Scan.
Consisting of more than 10,000 Nanocellulose patents, and updated monthly, it details how new frontiers of innovation emerge within the nanocellulose space, how patentability is evolving, and what new firms are entering the race. In addition, the nanocellulose patents are classified with our proprietary AI classifier, enabling you to examine broader trends easily. Indexed search allows you to zoom easily into specialized application areas, such as membranes or medical applications.
Compared with traditional patent search methods, Technology Scan allows you to save time and focus immediately on what is important.
- Nanocellulose is one of the fastest growing technology areas for the forests products industry.
- TEQMINE Technology Scan has identified over 10,000 nanocellulose patents, and new ones are added monthly.
- Over 1000 new nanocellulose patents are published annually in USPTO/EPO/PCT
- Patenting has tripled since 2009, when the area consisted of only 400 new patents annually.
- Growth is likely to continue, as new firms and regions enter the nanocellulose race.
- Patents represent major business risk for firms operating in the nanocellulose space.
Download 1-pager: Nanocellulose_1-pager.